Tuesday, January 1

Happy 2008!

Well, Now that Christmas and New Years are out of the way.. I can finally get down to business. Expect big things in 2008, seriously.

Fashion week is already in the air-- that means stress. This season is hopefully going to be different; different shows, designers, sponsors, celeb. encounters, etc. Last season I ran in to Natasha Beddingfield (literally), Robert Verdi (always looking sexy), Nigel Barker, and before that Rachel Zoe, and so on and so on.

Anyway, I have a lot of shows that I'm looking forward to this time around but I'm so busy right now that it's going to come down to the weeks schedule and what I'm ABLE to go to.

I have a lot of projects underway too. So I'm very excited to be posting on New Years Day-- setting the tone for the rest of the fashion year!

'Til tomorrow,
Alicia
:)

No comments: