Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist-- worked with Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Mischa Barton-- well known for accusations that she promoted poor body image for her younger clients insisting they keep a small figure in order to fit in to designer sample sizes so Zoe could score more free clothes for them. She was also rumored to be the "supply" for drug habits amongst young Hollywood. True or not true; all of that has nothing to do with how disgusting I think Rachel Zoe looks.
I had the "luxury" of meeting Zoe at Bryant Park about a year ago. Not only did she show up late for Michael Kors but she spoke with every camera crew on the way out. Her skin looks like leather and I'm tired of her dressing/acting like a 20-year-old-socialite-wannabe. I also remember reading a quote from Nicole Richie about her separation from Zoe; something like "I want to get rid of negative influences in my life..." and "I've never met a stylist that has a manager and a publicist..." I can admit it, Rachel Zoe has talent for making celebs. look fabulous; then again, that's what every stylist has a talent for. She also has a talent for really making me shake my head every time I see her.
Rachel, If you're paying any attention-- grow up, be the 45 year old woman that you are, stop tanning, and start eating.
1 comment:
we have the same blog style!
Post a Comment