Tuesday, March 10

Steve-O: Sober && Dancing!

Steve-O, former Jackass stuntman and heavy drug user, is not only fresh out of rehab (and doing great, congrats!) but is on the TV show Dancing With The Stars. He is partnered with Lacey (if you remember her from So You Think You Can Dance). She's right when she says she's got the biggest job at transformation on the show.

I'll admit it-- Steve-O totally sucked and it was incredibly awkward watching him dance. Even though he didn't do anything funny, I was cracking up the whole time at how weird it was watching him be serious and normal. I think it was even more humours that Johnny Knoxville and Wee Man were in the audience cheering him on!

Anyway, The judges basically summed up all my feelings. Check it out for yourself.

Awkward Humor on the Dance Floor



1,
adg






APLUSK the devils greatest deception is to convince us that he doesn't exist.-baudelaire
about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck

TEDSTRYKER Corey from Slipknot and I are starting a cover band. Barry Manillow to NWA to Cutting Crew. Get yer tix now...its gonna be big.
about 7 hours ago from web

No comments: